<|SEO Search Engine Optimization
Ways to Speed up Your Page Load Time
How fast your pages load can impact you in Google. Not only can they impact your Quality Score for AdWords, but rumor has it that soon the entire ranking algorithm will take page-loading time into account. So how do you speed up your load time?
Use a site analyzer. These let you check for general errors and see the load times of your site; it shows tons of information about how many scripts you have, total file size, and other factors of load time.
Check for broken images and paths, as well as loading time for all of your images and scripts. Broken paths and images kill load time. As little as 1 script and 2 images that aren’t loading because of bad paths can double load time.
Host files locally – this may require more bandwidth, but you’ll gain a lot of speed by not having to go out into the web to find the image. Quit using services like Flickr to host your images – put them on your own server since local files nearly always load faster than external files.
Correctly tag images with height and width tags to see a huge difference when the web browser loads the page. If the browser reads the width and height of the tag, it can blow right past the image and let it load in the background while it renders the rest of the page.
Reduce widgets – they can keep your site from loading properly. Also, use static caching – web servers are good at serving static files. Make your dynamic pages into static pages, and reduce load on your server. This will greatly improve load time for crucial pages.
Use a service such as CSS clean to take your CSS source and strip out white spaces, line breaks, unnecessary characters, etc.
These tips will help you shorten load times, and since Google is floating the idea of taking page load time into account for rankings as well as AdWords Quality Scores, it is a good idea to start working on it now.
Posted in Google Universal
Are Display Ads the Future of Paid Search?
A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Historically, paid search generally leads in terms of positive ROI performance.This is because of two reasons: relevancy of ads to the user and efficiency in media buying. ROI depends not only on how much you make but the cost of doing business.
However, three-line, paid search text ads can be beat – by full color, motion banners with video and rich media functionality. The trick is retaining that distinct call to action that text gets across so well, and which is so easy to split test in text ads.
Dynamic creative banners are customized to each user for every impression. This allows Multi-Variant Testing; a template allows input of various calls to action, graphics etc based on rules set in the system and data collected about the user.
Behavioral targeting in the form of retargeting ads to users who have recently visited your site can show distinct improvements in CTR and conversion rates.
Vertical ad networks let you target tight groups such as mothers, A racial or gender driven demographic, or even lifestyle and hobby niche markets. The goal as always is to make every impression count and not waste clicks on irrelevant users.
In some cases, your target audience may be much different than you think in terms of gender, age, education level, household income, etc. Data gathered from trackers and analytics piggybacked on banners such as those used by ComScore can provide insights which will be invaluable when it comes to media planning, creative direction, and landing page design.
Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) are similar to search management platforms; they allow centralized management and reporting of multiple ad exchange accounts and serve as a data hub. Data exchangers partner with web publishers and track user behavior, then sell that data to advertisers and ad networks to supplement targeting data. Such purchased data makes ad exchanges, dynamic creative, retargeting efforts much more effective.
Display ads may well be the future, so learning as much as possible now is the smart thing to do
Building Keyword Optimized Ads
Figuring out how to word your adds to get the best ROI for every click is crucial. There are a few key things to remember when writing your AdWords ads.
Target the Correct Audience
You can target the right audience by selecting language and countries – don’t bother showing your ads to people who don’t read English unless you have translations available.
Bracket “[...]” your Keywords
Using brackets tells Google to only show your ad when the search is for the exact keyword phrase inside the brackets.This means the ad will not show for searches that include other keywords.
Test Multiple Ads
Always test 2 (or more) ads simultaneously (known in the industry as an A/B split test). This lets you figure out which one produces the higher click through ratio, and you can select the best ad and then test another.
Track your ROI for Each Ad.
Google doesn’t track the conversion ratios, so add a special tracking link in each ad to track its conversion ratio (such as an affiliate tracking system link).
Use Targeted Keywords
Use the targeted keywords in the headline and the description of the ad, and Google will highlight the searched words in bold. This helps to catch the user’s attention.
Sell your Product/Service Benefits
Tell people in your ad what you can do for them: make more money, stay younger looking, lose weight, get healthier, live happier. Use buzz words such as free, cheap, sale, special offer, time limited offer, tricks, you, tips, enhance, discover, fact, learn, at last, free shipping, etc.
Making sure you phrase your ads in the best way possible will increase your ROI. It also ensures that you attract people genuinely interested in your product, who will not be a waste of your pay-per-click budget.
Link Building, Search Engine Optimization Company Toronto, Online Marketing, Website Promotion, Top Rank in Google
Welcome to PROTONZ Technologies, a progressive IT service and SEO company in Toronto, Canada
offering effective Search Engine Optimization
, Internet Marketing Services
that actually makes the difference. We specialize in achieving Top Search Engine Ranking by using proven Search Engine Optimization (SEO) methods which are reliable & affordable. We take each website as a challenge, study vigorously and get you the top desired ranking. We offer quality Search Engine Optimization, Link Building, Pay Per Click, Social Media Marketing, Remove negative reviews, Content Writing, Local Search,ranking analysis for all major search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo and more.
Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing the WebPages so that they are in line with all major search engine guidelines resulting in high page ranks for targeted keywords with the ultimate goal of generating more traffic and revenue for the web site. Search Engine Optimization is a very good investment for long term results.
Effective and smart website optimization can move your website to the top page ranks resulting in sudden rise in the website traffic which effectively leads to more business. Any website requires some build up for SEO and once the website appears on the search engine radar, the objective is achieved! Once a website has been optimized and appears on top pages, it can stay at the top for long time provided with minimal efforts.
Competition is a certainty for any business. Web media is one of the most important marketing trends to get the desired edge amongst your competitors. We help you make the difference. Come to us for a consultation for any market vertical including e-commerce, accounting, real estate, restaurant, software development, social media, retail business or any other business. We are in the market and take every project as a challenge. Our services help you get the position, which you might be losing otherwise to your competition. Search Engine Optimization makes a great difference and is highly cost effective as compared to other contemporary marketing methods. SEO is a onetime investment of your money and time and it offers a much better ROI.
Search Engine Optimization Services :
PROTONZ offer guaranteed SEO results to help you achieve the maximum ROI and capture the market through our online marketing processes. Our SEO packages
are custom made to fit your website requirement needs. The seo packages include a range of services and methods some of these are as follows:
- Keyword Research & Analysis: A complete website analysis with respect to important keywords is carried out to find what keywords will be suitable for your website and what are top keywords used by the visitors. We study the common keyword trends and incorporate the same to your business. This gives you the special edge as your website will be enriched with these important keywords to get you the right traffic.
- Website Analysis Report: A complete website analysis is done with a comprehensive report that includes website requirements, projections and the right plan to get the website to the top ranking.
- Content Optimization: In this process our SEO professionals review the website content and change the website content to make it more readable by the search engines. Our SEO experts have rich experience in writing best content for your website. We assign the best content write who has the knowledge about your business to take your website business to the next level..
- Video Marketing: Video marketing is one of the most impressive ways to boost your website ranking and traffic. Depending upon the plan you choose, we create marketing videos to impress upon your potential customers and post the videos on popular video sites such as Youtube etc.
- Link Building: Quality Link Building and Exchange is another successful way to remind the search engines about your website. We have a large pool of links suitable to your website. We procure manually and give you only the relevant links from website those are similar to your business.
- Complete On Page Optimization: We do complete On page optimization of your website that include content changes if necessary, page size optimization, Robots writing, Meta tags, Title tags, Alt tag analysis, website business analysis and more.
- Complete Off Page Optimization: We carry a series of Off page optimization practices such as directory submissions, Article writings, Press release, Google XML site map reviews, Global website popularity reviews, RSS feeds and many other services.
- Forums and other stage promotions: Website popularity can be achieved by many innovatives methods and we at PROTONZ have the skills and experience to make your website visible and popular. This methods invloves taking website to special platforms and good forums so that you have the relevant traffic. Off course your competitors will also visit you many times!.
- Competiton Analysis: Competition analysis is one of the most important aspect for SEO. We undertake comprehensive competition analysis procedure to judge your website with respect to the exiting competion and then undertake the SEO practices best suited to your web business.
- Regular Progress Reporting: We understand your desire to get to the top of Search engines and therefore gives you regular reporting on your website sucess on various stages. These reports can be bi-weekly, weekly, Monthly depending upon the plan you choose.
- Complete Support plans: We have a variety of SEO Service plans custom built to suit your website SEO needs. Just send in your requirements and one of our SEO expert will review your site to suggest you the Free proposal.
PROTONZ Technologies have a rich resource of experienced and Expert SEO Consultants and Dedicated Team of SEO Professionals who are capable of delivering effective and reliable web optimization results for projects in Canada and USA. We are based out of Greater Toronto Area also known as GTA and have a clear understanding of the market in Canada and USA to get the desired results. Our Search Engine Optimization services are totally focused at improving rankings of commercial websites for all major search engines and that too at highly affordable prices.
We offer following specialized services to improve your web presence:
- Website analysis
- Keyword analysis
- Title, Meta Tags, and content Optimization
- Social Book marking
- Google Site Map generation
- Search Engine Copywriting
- Directory submission
- Competitors analysis
- Blog Submission
- Content optimization
- Quality Links